Painting Party Packing List
- Sunscreen to apply under your paint. Ask Rob about his plaid sunburn from Solstice 2002.
- Yogurt containers for mixing paint
- Paint brushes – the inexpensive foam type work well
- Hairdryer to help the paint dry
- Bike decorations
- (For outside painting) a carpet square or chunk of cardboard and an old towel to stand on while being painted.
- Hot tea and snacks
Parade Packing list
- Water (more than you think) and snacks
- Sunscreen and lip balm – protect those sensitive bits
- Bike helmet
- Fabric scrap to wrap your bike seat – keeps the paint off
- Clothes to don once we reach GasWorks. Think loose and breezy. Paint can be very uncomfortable (especially for guys) when confined to warm, tight fitting clothes.
Links of Interest